Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Long Day, Short Post

What's Playing in my Head: "Short Skirt, Long Jacket", by Cake

Quote of the Day: "It's a long, long rope they use to hang you soon I hope, and I wonder why this hasn't happened, why why why? And I think about the dirt that I'll be wearing for a shirt, and I hope that I get old before I die!" - They Might Be Giants

First day of work at Presently Current Workplace. Long workday, lots of new people to meet, a half-dozen projects in the first 8 hours. You know, the usual.

Continuation of NFL competition post tomorrow. Sorry. Until then, enjoy this wonderful life message from former UVA student and grad Sean Polyn:



It sure i$.

2 Comments:

At September 28, 2006 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goddamnit, where's my heroin?!

 
At September 28, 2006 4:03 PM, Blogger B.C. said...

Haha, junkies are funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home