Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Start Spreading The News...

What's Playing in my Head: "Loser" by Beck

Quote of the Day: "We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees." - Jason Kidd, Dallas Mavericks

My girlfriend, The Dazzling Brunette, told me this weekend that I am wrong for not liking The Big Fat, Hairy Stupid Morning Show on 3WV. (She also delighted in poster K's mention of the Billy Bob & Butch Show, or whatever it is). After listening to this show again on the way in to work Monday morning, I have concluded that she has gone completely and utterly insane. Or, if she happens to be reading this, is actually a fluffy little basket full of sunshiney lemon drops. Aww.

I will not go on about 3WV, because it's too easy a target. Instead, I'll take all my rage and anguish over a crappy-ass morning show and direct it toward none other than the Greatest Collection of Choke-Artists, Whiners, and Frauds Known To Man (TM):





























No, I'm not talking about the Redskins. Shut up.

2 Comments:

At October 10, 2006 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off...great Nelson reference in this post. :)

Secondly, as a radio person, I'm curious as to what it is exactly that bothers you about the BGB. When I was there, they played on average 6 to 8 songs per hour whcih is pretty standard for a music station morning drive. Is it bigger than just not playing enough music in the morning? Something about the actual content of the show that rubs you the wrong way?

And I'm also curious as to how old you are and how old your girlfriend is.

Personally I had a love-hate relationship with the BGB morning show (not the guys personally...love love loved them-and still do-personally). Some days they were funny as all get out. Other days I couldn't bear to listen.

 
At October 10, 2006 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely not the Redskins. As we know, the Redskins are the Second Greatest Collection of Choke-Artists, Whiners, and Frauds Known To Man.

But don't worry, because next week we're going to turn the team around 720 degrees! Oh, wait...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home